This Policy describes how FRIDO CACAO(“we/us/our”) will use and handle any personal information. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time without notice to you.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We will not collect personal information about you without your knowledge. We may collect personal information about you if you:
- purchase any service, or subscribe to any Content by means of the Website
- make a submission or contribution to the Website;
- wish to participate in any competitions and promotions conducted via the Website,
- ask to receive email newsletters, special offers or other communications from us; or
- wish to conduct other transactions or activities on the Website.
You are not required to provide us with this information but, if you choose not to, you may not be able to participate in some of the competitions or other activities conducted through the Website, or to receive Content or services by means of the Website.
The personal information we hold may include:
- contact details – your email address, name, billing address, mailing address, telephone number;
- demographic information – age, gender, occupation, education, etc; and
- information regarding your use of the Website.
Use of Your Personal Information
By providing your personal information, you agree that it can be used for the following purposes:
- for any purpose notified to you at the time of collection;
- to manage your account, provide you with support and enforce our terms and conditions;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests;
- to provide you with any content, product or service you may have requested;
- to provide you with information regarding our content, events or campaigns.
You also agree that we may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our Website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
If we disclose your personal information to any third party, it will be for an authorised purpose only and we will use our best endeavours to ensure that any such recipient respects the privacy of your personal information, takes steps to ensure the security of your personal information, and undertakes to comply with the terms of this policy.
We may also make any disclosure which we may be required to make by law.
Cookies and other technologies
Certain non-personal information may be recorded by our systems through ‘cookies’, web beacons or other technologies. This enables us to recognise your computer and greet you each time you visit the website. Such information may include your server address, domain name, IP address, the date and time of your visit, pages accessed, products downloaded, documents downloaded, email address, billing address, mailing addres, phone numbers, previous website visited and the type of browser used.
You can disable cookies through your internet browser but if you do this, you might not be able to visit or participate in some parts of the Website.
Storage Of Data
We store personal information for varying periods of time depending on the purpose for which it is collected. This will be stored in a secure manner and made available only to those employees and management who need access to the information in order to perform their roles. Once we determine that we no longer require the personal information it will be destroyed in a secure manner.
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide the requested content, products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our Website to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
By subscribing to the Website, you are deemed to consent to us (and our related entities) sending direct commercial messages, by email or any other media, to you that are relevant to the any services you have purchased, or Content which you may be interested in viewing.
On each email you receive from us, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe. Should you wish to unsubscribe, please send a notice to our Privacy Officer.
Access To Personal Information
Subject to some exceptions you may request access to any personal information held by us, which relates to you. If personal information held by us is inaccurate or out of date we will endeavour to update and/or correct it. Costs may apply. Any requests for access must be made in writing to the Privacy Officer at the address below.
Shipping cost is calculated according to the total order weight and will be included in the invoice. Each order is shipped with tracking and signature. All orders are on a 7 day payment term according availability.
Copyright & intellectual property: All of the designs, products, and content within and any materials made available on the website are the sole property of FRIDO CACAO. The website, designs, products, labels, images and content within are protected by intellectual property law and may not be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of FRIDO CACAO. You hereby agree not to reprint, post, or copy (including electronic or digital scans) any photography, sales materials, or product designs without the advance, express written consent of FRIDO CACAO.
Liability: FRIDO CACAO cannot be held liable for any losses, costs, damages and expenses (including legal costs)
resulting from claims arising out of your breach of these Terms of Trade.